Assam Vidya Rath 2022 | Benefits Assam Vidya Rath 2022 | School on Wheels Check Benefits & Features | Assam Vidya Rath Scheme
On this 76th Independence Day of India, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Assam Himanta Himanta Biswa Sharma ji along with Chief Justice of High Court Justice RM Chhaya Ji has launched a new scheme. Whose name is Assam Vidya Rath 2022. Under this scheme, the citizens of the economically backward sections of the society will be benefitted. In today’s article, we will share with you all the important information related to Assam Vidya Rath. For example, information about the purpose, benefits, and features of this scheme, eligibility, and the process of applying. We request you to read this article till the end.
Also Check :-
- असम राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2022 – Assam Ration Card APL, BPL New List
- Sainik School Scholarship Himachal Pradesh 2022 | Apply Online & Eligibility
- (GOA- Apply Online) Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship For ST Students
Assam Vidya Rath 2022
The Assam Vidyalaya School Scheme has been launched through the Honorable Chief Minister of Assam State on the Amrit Maha Utsav of Independence. This is an on-wheel project to be presented on the occasion of the 76th Independence Day of India. Under this scheme, provide elementary education to those students who are struggling with their financial condition, but are willing to get an education. Himanta has been told through Himanta Biswa Sharma Ji that he will bring out all those children under this scheme. Those who are not able to get a formal education in formal schools. All the children of the state will become educated by getting the benefit of the Assam Vidya Rath School Scheme.
Purpose of Assam Vidya Rath
In today’s time, the country of India has made a lot of progress in the field of science and technology along with making its place in various fields, but the progress of a country comes from the children of that country. And there are many such children in our country. Those who can not read even after being very smart and interested in reading. The reason for this is their financial condition. Keeping this problem in mind, various types of scholarship programs and benefits are provided to the students by the Central and State Governments. Recently Assam Vidya Rath Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Assam to provide proper benefits to the students of the state. The benefit of this scheme is for those students of the state who are not able to get opportunities to continue education and get admission to formal school. Being the bright future of the country, it is very disappointing to see children from outside begging and keeping in mind various illegal activities, because these children do not consider themselves capable of other teachers of society. For this reason, the main objective of the Assam Vidya Rath 2022 launched by the state government is to treat all the children of the country as equal and educate them and take them to a bright future.
Features of Assam Vidya Rath
- Through this scheme, education will be provided even without the development of a physical primary school in the state of Assam.
- Assam comes under the 14th most popular state in India. At present 3.55 crore, people reside in 33 districts of the state.
- The number of elementary schools is increasing rapidly. The present number of students taking admission in primary school is 1971 total.
- Through the Assam Vidyarthi School Scheme, the Government of Assam has made efforts to expand elementary education for children in the age group of 6 to 14 years.
- This learning module will be very interesting for the student. Under this students can be attracted to come to school daily to prevent the problem of low attendance.
- Presently more than one lakh children are still out of school in the state of Assam. The reason for this is also the problem related to the attendance drop rate of the law, teaching vacancies, and dwindling budget.
Benefits of Assam Vidya Rath
- This scheme will be helpful in taking economically disadvantaged children to elementary education for a period of 10 months.
- After 10 months students will be integrated into a traditional education system.
- Free mid-day textbooks and uniforms will be provided to the students during the Assam Vidya Rath Yojana.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Applicants should belong to the economically backward section of society.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be eligible to take admission in elementary education.
Assam Vidya Rath 2022 Application Procedure
The eligible beneficiary of the state of Assam will be selected by the concerned officials of the Government of Assam. Citizens belonging to the economically backward section of the society can get information related to the scheme through the nearest government office. To take advantage of Assam Vidya Rath Yojana, you will have to submit your proof of income. On doing the income certificate, it will be ensured that you are coming from the target beneficiary group. After which you will be provided benefits to be able to get education on wheels as per the renewal scheme presented by the concerned authority by the Government of Assam.