All those backward class students of Goa state who have passed 10th class 2021- 22 years with good marks. A scholarship program has been started by the Government of Goa for all those students. Which is named as Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship. The benefit of this scholarship will be provided only to the Scheduled Tribe students of Goa. Students leave their education midway due to the poor economic condition of the backward class citizens in the society under the state. Due to this he is unable to fulfill his dream of being educated.
This Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship 2022 will be provided for the promotion of education to the eligible students of Goa. Through today’s article, we will share with you all the important information to be a part of this scholarship. What is the Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship, its benefits, important dates, eligibility criteria, required documents as well as information about the process of applying for scholarship. To get all the information, we request you to read this article till the end.
Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship For ST Students, Goa
Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Program has been released by the Government of India. The benefit of which will be provided to the students belonging to the backward class of Goa state. This scholarship will be provided to those students. Those who completed pre-matric education and now they are willing to complete their post education. Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Program will be provided in the form of financial assistance to all the backward class students of Goa who want to make their future bright by being educated. Considering the training courses, scholarships received through this program will not be awarded to all those students. Whose family annual income is more than 2 lakhs. It is mandatory for the candidate to fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Only after that the scholarship will be made available to the candidates.
- The last date for award of scholarship under the program is 28 February 2022.
- Last date for Defect Verification of Scholarship: 15th March 2022.
- Last date for institute verification: 10 March 2022
Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Benefits & Features
- To be awarded the scholarship under this programme, the candidate must be a student studying in India. The income certificate of the candidate for scholarship grant will be obtained only once. Which will be used only while entering the course.
- Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Fund should be used only in the field of education. The provisions of this program can be changed at any time through the Government of India.
- Scholarships received through this program are available to all children of one parent.
- This scholarship is awarded on the basis of satisfactory progress and conduct of the students.
- The applicants are requested by the government to complete the online application form with all the eligible applicants with correct and verifiable details.
Terms and Conditions
As we have told you that the benefit of this scholarship will be provided to the students belonging to the Scheduled Tribes of the state. Along with this, it is also mandatory to fulfill the criteria related to annual income for the grant of scholarship to the candidate. All the candidates are required to complete all the procedures as per the renewal period and the period locked by the organization concerned.
It is necessary to fulfill all the rules and regulations under the Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Program maintained by the scholarship organization. Students will be provided as per rules and regulations and maintenance allowance will be available from 1st April or from the month of admission. Candidates will provide previous year scholarship award renewal and maintenance cases. Will pay every month to month. If students keep in mind internships and other such incentives. So that student will not pay the scholarship.
Also Read :- UP Scholarship 2022
Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Goa for grant of scholarship.
- The candidate should belong to the Scheduled Tribe community.
- The annual family income of the applying student should not exceed two lakhs.
- The applicant should be studying in class 11 to PhD in the recognized institutions.
- To get the scholarship through this program, the applicant should not get any other central policy pre-matric scholarship.
- It is mandatory for the student of the state to be enrolled in government schools or schools recognized by the government or in the Central State Board of Secondary Education.
- ST certificate duly signed by the authorized revenue officer
- Income certificate from parents/ guardians.
- One passport size photograph of the student.
Application Procedure for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship
- First of all you have to go to the official website of National Scholarship Portal. Whose link we have given below.
- Website link-
- After entering the website, the home page will open on your screen.IMAGE-1
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of “New Registration”. On which you have to click. IMAGE-2
- Now click on Instruction Declaration on your screen. After that you have to click on ‘Continue’.
- After which you have to enter all the information like name, date of birth, mobile number, email id and captcha code.
- You have to click on the option of “Register”. After that you have to login using the credentials.
- After clicking on login an option of ‘Application Form’ will appear on your screen on which you have to click. IMAGE-3
- Now the application form will be displayed on your screen. Under which you have to enter all the information like student name, date of birth, community / category father’s name, aadhar card number, mobile number, link, religion, mother’s name, annual family income, email id etc.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Save and Continue”. Along with this all the documents have to be uploaded.
- After that you have to click on “Final Submission“.
- In this way you will be able to easily apply under the program.
How to Check Application Status?
- First of all you have to visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal. After this the home page of the website will open on your screen. On the home page of the website, you will see the option of “Login”. On which you will have to click. IMAGE-1
- Now a page will be displayed on your screen. On this you have to select your year from your drop-down menu.
- After that a new page will open. In which you have to enter the Application ID and Password.
- After that you have to click on “submit”. Thus the application status will open on your screen.
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Education Division
- Government of India
- Phone Number – (0120) – 6619540
- Email ID – [email protected]
Also Read :- UP Scholarship Status 2022