In today’s article, we are going to give you all the important information related to CUCET Admission Scholarship 2022. If you are also that student. Those who have not yet received the complete information related to this scholarship. So you have made a very right choice. In today’s article, we are going to inform you about CUCET Admission Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Benefits, Required Documents, Application Process, Selection Process, Contact Details. We request you that you must read our reason till the end.
Chandigarh University CUCET 2022
The CUCET Admission Scholarship has been started by Chandigarh University. Through which engineering, architecture, agriculture, management, integrated law, pharmacy etc. A better amount will be provided to the students enrolled in the undergraduate or postgraduate program in Chandigarh University in the education sectors. Let us tell you that ₹ 30 crore will be given to the students to be selected under the CUCET Admission Scholarship 2022 program will be provided.
CUCET Admission Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
- Interested students have to apply for admission to the undergraduate or postgraduate course in Chandigarh University.
- To apply to take advantage of CUCET Admission Scholarship, one has to pass CUCET, JEE (Main), NATA, CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT, etc.
- For UG courses- If the applicant has secured 50% or more marks in recognized CBSE / PSEB / ICSE or any other State / National Board. So they are eligible to apply under this scholarship.
- For PG Course- If the applicant has obtained more than 50% marks in graduation from recognized university. So they are also eligible to apply under CUCET Admission Scholarship.
Chandigarh University CUCET 2022 Important dates
- The last date to apply to take advantage of CUCET Scholarship is 31 July 2021.
All those interested students who want to get benefit of these scholarships. The University will provide 100% fee relaxation to them under different categories and on the basis of their educational qualification, performance in the entrance test and another achievement. We have given you the following information about it:-
- CUCET Scholarship – Under CUCET Entrance Scholarship, 15% to 100% fee waiver will be provided to the students.
- Pre Earned Credit Program Scholarship – Students will receive 10% to 50% of the semester fee for non IBM courses and 5% to 25% of the semester fee for IBM collaboration courses through this scholarship.
- Merit Scholarship Schemes – Up to 100% of semester fee (for Undergraduate, Engineering, MBA, Diploma for LEET, and PG courses) will be waived off through this scholarship.
- Other Concessions – Along with this, a discount of up to 20% on the annual fee based on various criteria will also be given to the students.
- Scholarship Scheme for Children of Defense Personnel – A rebate of up to 15% on the annual fee will be given by the University to the students.
- CU Sports Policy – Candidates will be given 100% fee waiver in Sports Policy.
- Early Bird Scholarship for PG Students – Up to 15% fee waiver will be provided through this scholarship.
- 50% relaxation in academic fee will be provided by way of scholarship for the family members of all the employees of Chandigarh University.
- Architecture Scholarship – In this, students will be provided a relaxation of up to 40% of the semester fee.
- Copy of Challan
- Copy of OBC/SC/ST/PD category certificate if any
- Copy of experience and NOC certificate for part-time candidates
- GATE/NET/ NBHM/ SLET/ GPAT Certificate (if applicable)
- Copies of all the mark sheets, degree, and provisional certificate of the qualifying degree
Chandigarh University CUCET 2022 – Application Procedure
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Chandigarh University. Now the homepage will open on your screen.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Scholarship”.
- After that a new page will be displayed on your screen. On the page you will see a form.
- In this form you have to enter details like name email id mobile number date of birth etc. Now you have to click on Register button.
- After that the registration message sent through SMS/e-mail has to be confirmed.
- You have to pay the fee of 1,000 through Debit Card Credit Card Internet Banking. Offline application will have to pay 1,000. Now the university admission office will buy the CUCET brochure cum form from the authorized centres.
- After that you will fill the current qualification with school name and world and select the exam date available in the dropdown.
- After that you have to submit the qualifying application form. Applicants have to appear in CUCET exam on scheduled date and time along with registration.
- Finally applicants will be selected according to the admission mode. who will be automatically considered eligible for the scholarship available on the basis of merit based achievements of the applicants.
- Under Chandigarh University CUCET 2022 students will be selected on the basis of co-merit.
- Chandigarh University, NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Mohali, Punjab (INDIA)
- Mobile: +91-99159-99223, +91-99159-99224
- Toll-Free: 1800 1212 88800
- Email: [email protected]