To be a part of various types of scholarships started through Chandigarh University, applicants can get scholarship by applying under the scholarship according to their choice, but while applying, it is mandatory to make sure that you are getting the benefit of which scholarship .Because under this Chandigarh scholarship is present according to the education of the candidates according to different types of category. Today we will give you all the important information related to Chandigarh University Scholarship 2022. Along with this, we will also share information about the eligibility criteria with you. Which you have to follow to get the scholarship, we request you to read this article of ours till the end.
Chandigarh University Scholarship 2022
As I told you that a lot of scholarship schemes have been started by Chandigarh University and Chandigarh University offers a wide range of need based scholarships for the students who leave their education midway due to various reasons. To take advantage of various types of scholarships, the application has to be applied. The applicant can also apply by visiting the site on the right of the Chandigarh University campus or by visiting the National Scholarship Portal maintained by the Government of India to fill the application form. If you want to provide benefits of Chandigarh University Scholarship 2022. So you can get some benefits for different classes of students. Because under this the scholarship scheme has been started according to the different category of students. Let us also tell you that for the development of scholarships, it allocates Rs 45 crore in an academic year.
Types of Scholarships
Various types of scholarship programs have been made available by Chandigarh University, whose information we have given below:-
Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2022-2023
|Scores in CUCET||CUCET Phase 1: Percentage of Waiver||CUCET Phase 2: Percentage of Waiver|
|90.01 – 100||100%||100%|
|80 – 90 marks||50%||40%|
|70 – 79.99||40%||30%|
|60 – 69.99||30%||20%|
|50 – 59.99||25%||15%|
|40 – 49.99||15%||10%|
|30 – 39.99||Eligible||Eligible|
Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST
- Who are pursuing post graduate courses in vocational subjects through the National Scholarship Portal. 1,000 to those Scheduled Tribes Scheduled Castes candidates are given financial assistance through UGC.
- The selected candidates will be provided scholarship amount of 7,800 every month for the period of PG scholarship. 4,500 will be provided for other courses.
- This scholarship of Chhattisgarh University is provided by UGC. Its monitoring will be mandatory for CU to verify the applications of candidates related to professional courses.
- The tenure of the scholarship has been fixed for 2 to 3 years depending on the office under PG course.
Pre-Earned Credit Program Scholarship
- For BE CSE/ IT and its specialization courses (non-IBM courses)
|Test Score||% of Scholarship (On Sem fee)|
|95 to 100||50%|
|90 to 94||40%|
|80 to 89||30%|
|70 to 79||20%|
|60 to 69||10%|
- For IBM collaborative courses
|Test Score||% of Scholarship (On Sem fee)|
|95 to 100||25%|
|90 to 94||20%|
|80 to 89||15%|
|70 to 79||10%|
|60 to 69||5%|
Merit Scholarship Schemes for the Academic Session 2022-2023
- For Students of Engineer Course (Based on JEE-Mains (AIR)): Scholarship up to 5% of the total seats in each course is provided under this scheme:-
|All India Rank (AIR)||% of Scholarship (On Sem fee)|
|Up to 25000||100%|
|25001 to 50000||75%|
|50001 to 75000||50%|
|75001 to 100000||20%|
|100001 to 125000||10%|
- Scholarship Scheme for MBA Students (Based on the national-level exam): At maximum, 10% of total seats in each course are offered scholarships under this scheme:-
|Category of Student||Ranks & % marks||% of Scholarship (On Sem fee)|
|75 – 79.99%||25%|
|70 – 74.99%||10%|
|MAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT||More than equal to 90%||25%|
|85 – 89.99%||20%|
Teaching Assistant Stipend
- Chandigarh University offers a very important option for MSc and MP students through which they will be provided INR 5,000 and INR 8,000 per month per year for a maximum of 10 months.
- Scholarships from 10% of all student scholarships are also awarded to those students. in which a CGPA of 9.0 or above is obtained. But there is a condition that the student is not taking benefit of any other scholarship.
Scholarship Scheme for wards of defense personnel
- 5% seats on all courses center by Chandigarh University are reserved for children and spouses of defense martyrs and their immediate illiterate members in addition to defense officers in service who are willing to do any post in CU with study leave that semester. You can avail the facility of offering 20% discount on fee. The details of the concession are as follows:-
CU Sports Policy for the academic year 2022-2023
Let us tell you that after conducting the trial round for the students of Chandigarh University, sports scholarship is also provided to them, whose information we have given below:-
Scholarship for Family Members of CU staff (2022-2023)
Early Bird Scholarship for PG students (2022-2023)
50% rebate of remaining fee is also provided for children of staff, husband wife and real siblings with minimum 1 year regular service in all three work. Provided that this rule shall continue so long as the staff member is not working with the Chandigarh University.
Those students who will enter the Master of Engineering program. They have to comply with the following conditions.
- First of all, 15% scholarship is to be given to the students who have completed UG in Engineering from Chandigarh University but under this the condition is to be paid at the time of admission.
- 10% scholarship is awarded to the students who completed in competition from other recognized university.
Scholarship for students who’ve participated in National Children Science Congress
100% fee waiver will be given on taking admission in any UG course among the top 10 awards of NCSC every year at Chandigarh University. Additionally 10% fee waiver will be provided by Chandigarh University to UG students participating in NCSC.
To get the benefit of Chandigarh University Scholarship 2022, the interested student has to follow the eligibility criteria, we have given you the information about the eligibility criteria:-
- Children of nurses and paramedical staff working in government private hospitals
- Children of State/UT police personnel.
- Wards of paramilitary personnel. Children of Media Personnel (Print & Electronic) Children of Media Personnel.
- Wards of sanitation workers of Municipal Committee, Housekeeping staff of hospitals, Wards of programs in Government private hospital
Chandigarh University Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the National Scholarship Portal. Whose link we have given below.
- Website link-
- After entering the website, the home page will open on your screen.IMAGE-1
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of “New Registration”. On which you have to click. IMAGE-2
- Now click on Instruction Declaration on your screen. After that, you have to click on ‘Continue’.
- After which you have to enter all the information like name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, and captcha code.
- You have to click on the option of “Register”. After that, you have to log in using the credentials.
- After clicking on login an option of ‘Application Form’ will appear on your screen on which you have to click. IMAGE-3
- Now the application form will be displayed on your screen. Under which you have to enter all the information like student name, date of birth, community/category father’s name, aadhar card number, mobile number, link, religion, mother’s name, annual family income, email id, etc.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Save and Continue”. Along with this, all the documents have to be uploaded.
- After that you have to click on “Final Submission”.
- In this way you will be able to easily apply under the program.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal. After this, the home page of the website will open on your screen. On the home page of the website, you will see the option of “Login”. On which you will have to click. IMAGE-1
- Now a page will be displayed on your screen. On this, you have to select your year from your drop-down menu.
- After that, a new page will open. In which you have to enter the Application ID and Password.
- After that, you have to click on “submit”. Thus the application status will open on your screen.