At this time, there are many such girls in our country who are making the future bright and brightening the name of the country. Now girls are moving ahead by participating in every field. But there are many other girls who are not studying because of their financial problems. For these girls, financial assistance is being provided by various organizations and the government under scholarship programs. A new scholarship program has recently been launched under the Ericsson organization. Whose name is Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2022. The benefit of this scholarship will be given to the girl child. In today’s article, we are going to give you all the important information related to Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship. Benefits of this Scholarship Purpose Eligibility Criteria Required Documents Selection Process Application Process etc. We request you to read this article till the end.
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2022
As we have just told you that Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program has been started by Ericsson organization. The benefit of this scholarship will be provided to the students pursuing engineering degree or MBBS. Through this scholarship, youth will be able to get their higher education easily. Interested applicants must submit applications to be part of this program. For which they have to submit the application through online mode. We have given you the information about the process below. To get the benefit of Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2022, applicants must complete all their procedures before the last date.
- The last date to apply under this scholarship is 7th November 2022.
Benefits of Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program
Under the Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program, beneficiaries will be provided an amount of Rs 75000 every year to meet the educational expenses including tuition fee, hostel fee, food, internet, mobile, laptop, books, stationery, online learning etc.
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program Objective
The main objective of starting this scholarship program by Ericsson organization is to provide financial assistance to the youth to pursue higher education. Interested applicants of the country who want to get engineering and MBBS education. They can get financial assistance for other things related to education by being a part of Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program. Under this scholarship, women will be empowered and self-reliant in the society.
- To get the benefit of this scholarship, the applicant should be a girl child of India.
- The applicant must have studied in the second year of MBA program in reputed colleges in India, in the second year of Engineer program in ICT stream (IT/CS) in State/UGC-recognized colleges in India.
- Interested applicants must have secured a 6.5 GPA or equivalent in the last year’s final exam.
- To avail the benefits of Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program, the annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed INR 6,00,000.
- Applicant’s parents must not be employees of Ericsson and Buddy4Study.
- Under this Ericsson Empowering Girl scholarship program, students will be selected on the basis of their educational qualification and financial background.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account statement
- passport size photo
- Voter Certificate/Driving License/PAN Card
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt / Admit Card / Institute Identity Card / Genuine Certificate)
- Income Certificate Form 16A / Income Certificate from Government Authority / Salary Slip.
- Proof of Admission (college/university ID card/actual certificate
- Before applying to take advantage of this scholarship program, it is necessary for the applicants to check the eligibility criteria.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to complete the application before the last date to avoid accident.
- Girl students must have a valid and active mobile number. Which will be active in the coming days.
- Along with this, the applicant must also have a valid and email id.
- Applicants have to use laptop or desktop to submit the application form of Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program.
- Girls are also required to prepare all their required documents before the application.
- Before submitting the application form, it is necessary to check all the information given by the girl child in the application form.
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program Application Procedure
- First of all you have to go to the official website of buddy4study. After which the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of “Scholarship” in the menu bar. On which you have to click.
- You list will open on your screen. From where you have to click on the option of “All Scholarships”.
- Now the option of Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program will appear on the displayed page. On which you have to click.
- Now you have to click on the Apply Now option given in front of any one of the following two options as per your choice. for engineering students
- For MBA students.
- Now you have to login with four login options on the screen.
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Now an “Application Form” will open on your screen. Log in and register yourself first if not registered with ‘Buddy4Study’.
- To register, after entering all the requested information, you have to click on the option of register.
- Now a button of ‘Start Application’ will appear on your screen. On which you have to click.
- After carefully entering all the information sought in this application form, you will have to upload the required documents.
- After that you will have the option of submit. You can easily apply under Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 265) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
- [email protected]