Recently IIT Roorkee Sakuntala Fellowship 2022 has been started by the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. This step has been taken only for women engineering graduates. Applicants who have passed Bachelor’s degree under this program can pursue Ph.D. will be able to enter easily. In today’s article, we will give you all the information related to IIT Roorkee Sakuntala Fellowship Program. This program will explain the purpose, benefits, eligibility criteria, important dates, documents required, selection process as well as how to apply. If you want to provide all the information related to this program then you have selected all the articles. We request you to read this article till the end.
IIT Roorkee SAKUNTALA Fellowship 2022
This program is a unique scheme approved by IITs. Under which students can directly get Ph.D. programs without obtaining a PG degree. Eligible women applying under this IIT Roorkee SAKUNTALA Fellowship will submit the online application form. Only after that, they will be provided the benefit of this fellowship program. Applying candidates will not require a national-level examination school. This fellowship program was launched on 13 November 2021 through the Institutional Research Committee meeting. It was approved by the 89th Senate of the Institute on December 9, 2021.
Key Highlights Of IIT Roorkee SAKUNTALA Fellowship
|Scheme name||IIT Roorkee SAKUNTALA Fellowship|
|Launched||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|Beneficiary||female engineering graduates|
Main Objectives of IIT Roorkee SAKUNTALA Fellowship
The main objective of organizing the program is to promote the number of female students in the city in the field of engineering. Along with this, the benefits of the IIT Roorkee Sakuntala Fellowship will also be helpful in bridging the gap with respect to the institute. This step is more important for thefellowship program National Education Policy 2022.
Benefits Of IIT Roorkee SAKUNTALA Fellowship
- The duration of this fellowship program has been fixed at 5 years.
- 31,000 per month will be provided to the applicants for the first 2 years.
- 35,000 per month will be provided to the applicants for the last 3 years.
- The candidate must be a female engineering graduate.
- The candidate must also have a desire to get admission to Ph.D.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have a passing certificate of B.Tech./B.E./B.Arch./B.Des.
- Applicants must also pass in degree from CFTI with a CGPA of 8.5 or above on the LO point scale.
- Aadhar card
- Cast certificate
- 10th standard certificate
- 12th standard certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Other important documents
- Graduation degree certificate
If we talk about the selection of girl students, then under this IIT Roorkee SAKUNTALA Fellowship, the girl students can be selected on the basis of interviews conducted by the committee in the respective departments or other teaching units.
- No information has been given regarding the last date to apply under this fellowship program but you should still complete the application process under this program as soon as possible.
- Enrollments will be done with the start of the item semester of IIT Roorkee.
IIT Roorkee SAKUNTALA Fellowship 2022 Application Procedure
- First of all, you have to go to the official website to apply for the fellowship program. After which the home page will open on your screen. On the home page of the website, you have to then select and click on Doctoral Program.
- No, you need a Ph.D. Degree Admission Related Links under Shakuntala Fellowship Programme.
- After selecting apply online application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Under this application form, you have to enter your name, date of birth, age, gender, email, and mobile number.
- After entering all the information carefully, you have to upload all the required documents.
- After entering the application form, you should check your letter once. So that there is no mistake in your letter.
- After checking the letter, you click on the submit option.
- This is how you can apply under IIT Roorkee SAKUNTALA Fellowship 2022.