A new program has been initiated through the KEI organization. Whose name is KEI Kashmir Education Initiative Scholarship 2022. The benefit of this program will be given to those children of Kashmir. Who are not able to continue education due to a lot of negative financial conditions prevailing in their families. Due to the poor financial condition of his family, he is stopping his studies in between. This scholarship program has been instituted to help candidates advance into programs up to high school placement. So that children do not leave their education in the middle due to financial problems. If you also want to be a part of this program. So you have to invite the application form. In today’s article, we will give you all the important information related to the Kashmir Education Initiative Scholarship. Important dates of this scholarship program, all details, eligibility criteria, and process of application. We request you to read this article till the end.
Kashmir Education Initiative Scholarship 2022
As we have told you that this scholarship program has been started through the KEI organization. Through this, those children of Kashmir will be given benefits. Those who leave education midway due to their financial problem. The Kashmir Education Initiative Scholarship started by organization has been started with the aim that those children should be benefited. Those who are leaving their studies midway due to their financial problems. To be a part of this scholarship program you have to apply. The last date to apply is 14 September 2021. And the last date to apply is 25 January 2022 but you should complete your application process before the last date so that you will not face any problem in getting any scholarship later.
- The date of applying to be a part of this scholarship program will start on December 14, 2021.
- The last date to apply is 25 January 2022.
KEI Scholarship Details
- Undergraduate Scholarship Program (UGS)
- UGS Under Graduation Scholarship Program under KEI organization provides scholarships to students from disadvantaged backgrounds. Those who with their hard work and perseverance excel by their hard work clear the national and state level competitive examinations for engineering and medical colleges alike and finally get selected for professional courses in engineering, medical, and agriculture. go.
- This program helps guide future plans and generates links between past and future scholars. The KEI program was launched in 2014. In 45 scholars have been supported so far with 10 scholars each in 2015 and 2016. If we talk about it, in 2017 there are 15 scholars in the program.
- KEI’s undergraduate scholarship program selects 10-15 scholars annually from disadvantaged backgrounds. The selection process of the students is based on merit, the merit of the students is about 25 marks in 10th and about 25 marks and 50 marks in competitive exams.
- KEI Pre-doctoral Scholarship (KEI-PDS)
- KEI-PDS is a merit-based scholarship that is bestowed on students studying in various schools in Kashmir. Scholarships offered through this program assist students in exploring the possibility of obtaining an MS/Ph.D. in the United States The scholarship award will have a financial and informational support component. The financial provision of this scholarship will directly support Ph.D. programs in the United States. Sponsoring the efforts of meritorious students in need to secure admission.
- From where the students will need financial assistance. So three main opportunities will be provided. The first two exams the Bath Till Research Exam (GRE) and the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) l have been made compulsory to apply to almost all Ph.D. programs in the United States. The third is during the application process when the student has to make the end university application fee payment. Which often creates a difficult economic hurdle. Which is a problem for most of the students.
- KEI provides support to the students on all three occasions the selection will be done mainly on the basis of merit at the board university level and will also be based on an existing syllabus. Which will contain 500 to 1000 words. Which tells the interest of the student in the field of study. This is important as it also helps the eligibility criteria in such a program.
- Thereafter the shortlisted candidates from Kashmir will be called for the GRE-style pre-screening test to be conducted. After this, the short-linked candidates will be interviewed.
- The cumulative score from all three is taken for the final score which will include their academic score.
- 9 Scholars have been selected for PDF 2017 session Two Scholars have already applied for GRE and TOEFL. An action plan is being prepared for the guidance and guidance of the remaining scholars, whose work is still in progress.
- Dr. Arfa Khan, Maha Asim Post Graduate Scholarships
- Iqbal Memorial Trust (IMT) with the help of Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI, USA), a non-profit, non-political charitable educational organization facilitates applications for Dr. Arfa Khan, Maha Asim Scholarship for PG courses from students belonging to Kashmir province are going criteria given below.
- This is a merit cum means scholarship. Under students will be sponsored for their postgraduate courses, preferably in streams like journalism, research (basic science), law, and art and design.
To be a part of the Kashmir Education Initiative Scholarship, we have given you the following information about the eligibility criteria:-
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs.300000.
- The candidate must have secured at least 75% marks in the 8th class T2 examination held in November or December 2021.
To be a part of the Kashmir Education Initiative Scholarship, we have given the following information about the necessary documents to the applicant in the application:-
- Four passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Proof of total household annual income duly signed by the Tehsildar or President of the local Masjid-Samiti / Auqaf as per the format on the application form to the candidate.
- Completed application form duly attested by the Principal or Headmaster of the current school where the student is enrolled in his/her 9th class.
- Copy of the student’s class 8th mark certificate.
Application Procedure KEI Kashmir Education Initiative Scholarship
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the KEI Kashmir Education Initiative Scholarship Scholarship. After which the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- On the home page of the website, you will see an option called Apply Online. On which you have to click.
- Now the application form will be displayed on your screen. Under this form, you will have to enter all the information asked carefully and upload the required documents along with the form.
- Submit the application form successfully to the following email
- [email protected]
- If you submit the application form online. So you have to follow the procedure given below.
- You need to click on the link given below to download the PDF file of the application form.
- Now you have to fill out the application form. After that, you have to send your application form to the respective authorized collection centers according to different districts.
If the applicant faces any problem in locating the center for submission of application form, then for that you can contact the district coordinator off the list 0194-2310040/9469156958