Recently a new scholarship program has been started through the Government of Manipur. Whose name is Manipur OBC Pre Matric Scholarship 2022. OBC category students are eligible to avail of this scholarship. Under this program, you will be provided with all the benefits related to tuition fees. If you are a permanent resident of Manipur. So you must read this article till the end. In this article, we will give you all the important information related to Manipur OBC Pre-Matric Scholarship. Important Dates, Benefits, Eligibility, Required Documents, and Application Process of this program We request you to read this article till the end.
Manipur OBC Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
The main reason why the Manipur government has started this program is to provide scholarship opportunities to those students. For those who are not able to continue their education due to various reasons and this scholarship will prove to be very beneficial, especially for those students. Who is currently in class I to class X. To take advantage of Manipur OBC Pre Matric Scholarship 2022, you have to complete the application process soon. To take advantage of this scheme, the annual income of the family of the eligible student should be less than 2.5 lakhs. The last date to apply under this program is 30 September 2022.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 30 September 2022.
- The last date for doing defect verification is 16 October 2022.
- The last date for institution verification is 16 October 2022.
Benefits Of Manipur OBC Pre-Matric Scholarship
- An ad-hoc grant of ₹ 500 will be made to all the students through this scheme.
- Under Manipur OBC Pre Matric Scholarship, all the students from classes 3 to 10 will be provided a hostel for 10 months at ₹ 500 per month.
- Along with this, students of classes 1 to 10 will get Rs 100 per month as a hostel for 10 months
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship under this program will not be awarded to the student in case the student discontinues studies due to personal reasons or has entered wrong information in the online application.
- The scholarship given under this scheme will be renewed on the basis of conduct and prescribed attendance during the duration of the course in place of the first year.
- If the student belongs to one state but studies in another state, then the candidate will be provided a scholarship by that state under the Manipur OBC Pre Matric Scholarship. to which he is related. That candidate has to submit his/her application form to the competent authorities in that state.
- Continuity of this award is based on good conduct and attendance of the student.
- The scholarship will be renewed for the next year of study on receipt of the Annual Progress Report to be provided through the Administrative Head of the University/Institute/College.
- This scholarship will not be given to a student applying for more than one scholarship/stipend in this Directorate or from any other source for the same academic year.
- To take advantage of this program, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a native of Manipur.
- Applicant should belong to the OBC category.
- The candidate should have studied from class 1 to 10.
- To get the scholarship, the annual family income of the applicant should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
Required documents are needed to apply under Manipur OBC Pre Matric Scholarship. Which is the following:-
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Bank authorization letter.
- Passport size photograph.
- Income certificate of the parents.
Manipur OBC Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the National Scholarship Portal. Whose link we have given below.
- Website link-
- After entering the website, the home page will open on your screen.IMAGE-1
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of “New Registration“. On which you have to click. IMAGE-2
- Now click on Instruction Declaration on your screen. After that, you have to click on ‘Continue’.
- After which you have to enter all the information like name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, and captcha code.
- You have to click on the option of “Register”. After that, you have to log in using the credentials.
- After clicking on login an option of ‘Application Form‘ will appear on your screen on which you have to click. IMAGE-3
- Now the application form will be displayed on your screen. Under which you have to enter all the information like student name, date of birth, community/category father’s name, aadharcard number, mobile number, link, religion, mother’s name, annual family income, email id, etc.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Save and Continue”. Along with this, all the documents have to be uploaded.
- After that, you have to click on “Final Submission”.
- In this way, you will be able to easily apply to the program.
Check Application Status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal. After this, the home page of the website will open on your screen. On the home page of the website, you will see the option of “Login”. On which you will have to click. IMAGE-1
- Now a page will be displayed on your screen. On this, you have to select your year from your drop-down menu.
- After that, a new page will open. In which you have to enter the Application ID and Password.
- After that, you have to click on “submit”. Thus the application status will open on your screen.