Recently a scholarship program has been started for the permanent residents of Uttarakhand state. Whose name is Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand 2022. Benefits will be provided to EBC students through this scholarship program. If you are an aspiring student from the state who wants to be a part of this scholarship. So you have to get all the important information of the scholarship. In today’s article, we are going to give you all the important information related to Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand. Important Dates of this Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria Required Documents Application Process, Status Process etc. We request you, that you must read this article of ours till the end and students.
Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students Uttarakhand 2022
If also there are students from economically backward class of Uttarakhand state. So you must be a part of the new scholarship program. The benefit of the Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students Uttarakhand 2022 program will be provided by the government to the economically backward class students of the society of the state of Uttarakhand. This scholarship program has been started by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. Through which a better financial aid will be provided to the students. The opportunity of Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students Uttarakhand will be provided to the students currently studying in class 11 to PhD. If you want to be a part of this scholarship. So first you have to apply. The applicant has to apply by visiting the National Scholarship Portal. We have given you the information below.
- The last date to apply to be a part of this scholarship is 30 September 2022.
- The last date for doing defect verification is 30 December 2022.
- The last date for institution verification is 30 September 2022.
- The last date to do DNO/SNO/MNO verification is 30 September 2022.
It is mandatory for the interested students to fulfill the eligibility criteria to get the benefit of Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand 2022. We have given you the following eligibility criteria:-
- To be a part of the scholarship program, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- Applicant should belong to EBC category.
- The applicant who has availed the benefit must have passed the previous year’s examination. The annual income of the applicant’s family is ₹ 1. Must be less than 5 lakhs.
- Interested student should have passed Matriculation and pursuing higher secondary or higher education.
To take advantage of the applicant Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand 2022, all the necessary documents should be:-
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- High school marksheet
- Certificate of counseling
- Bank passbook of CBS account
- Marksheet of final exam passed
- Genuine certificate of current educational institution
Terms And Conditions
- The one-time award given to the student will be valid till completion. The scholarship will be renewed every year by the student.
- If a student fails in the exam for the first time. So he can get the award renewed but if the student fails the second third time. So the scholarship will not be awarded to him. Until the student gets promotion to the next class.
- The students studying in different state will be provided scholarship by that particular state itself.
- Students who are employed under Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand who take leave without pay for the entire duration of the course and study as full time students. He is also eligible to be a part of this scholarship.
- Students pursuing postgraduate course in Medicine are eligible. They are not allowed to practice during the duration of their course.
- Students who are pursuing their studies through correspondence or distance education are also eligible to get the scholarship.
Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand 2022 Application Procedure
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the National Scholarship Portal. Whose link we have given below.
- Website link-
- After entering the website, the home page will open on your screen.IMAGE-1
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of “New Registration”. On which you have to click. IMAGE-2
- Now click on Instruction Declaration on your screen. After that, you have to click on ‘Continue’.
- After which you have to enter all the information like name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, and captcha code.
- You have to click on the option of “Register”. After that, you have to log in using the credentials.
- After clicking on login an option of ‘Application Form’ will appear on your screen on which you have to click. IMAGE-3
- Now the application form will be displayed on your screen. Under which you have to enter all the information like student name, date of birth, community/category father’s name, aadhar card number, mobile number, link, religion, mother’s name, annual family income, email id, etc.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Save and Continue”. Along with this, all the documents have to be uploaded.
- After that you have to click on “Final Submission”.
- In this way you will be able to easily apply under the program.
Check Application Status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal. After this, the home page of the website will open on your screen. On the home page of the website, you will see the option of “Login”. On which you will have to click. IMAGE-1
- Now a page will be displayed on your screen. On this, you have to select your year from your drop-down menu.
- After that, a new page will open. In which you have to enter the Application ID and Password.
- After that, you have to click on “submit”. Thus the application status will open on your screen.
- Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India
- Benefits Of Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand